- 1 large tomato, roasted, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, roasted, peeled, seeded and minced
- 1 red pepper, peeled, seeded and chopped
- Juice from 10 freshly squeezed limes
- ½ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 shots of Tabasco sauce
Ingredients for Ceviche
- 1 pound of extra large shrimp, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 small red onion chopped very fine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- ¼ cup of chopped fresh cilantro
For the sauce, place all ingredients are put in a blender and blended until soft. Then refrigerate until ready to use.
For the ceviche, take the shrimp with the sauce in a medium mixing bowl. Then add the onion, chives and the cilantro.